Myers Cadillac Chev – located at 1200 Baseline Rd – is looking to add a qualified, highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years parts experience to join their team.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company events – lunches/treats, parties, tickets sporting events, and more!
- Supportive team environment
- In-store discount on service, parts, and new/used vehicles
- Onsite parking
- Continuous training with the opportunity to grow
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to customers via email and/or phone calls
- Provide assistance to the technicians requests through internal requisition software
- Maintain accurate records on inventory control system
- Obtain the information needed to place special orders and ensures correct parts are sent
- Efficiently research the availability of certain parts from other dealers or third-party sources as necessary
- Enforcing & monitoring guidelines to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Have effective communication skills, and strong skills in customer relations
- Have experience working in a dealership environment and/or have a general understanding of vehicles and automotive parts
- GM parts experience is an asset but not required
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required
- Experience using ERAccess is an asset
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including base salary and industry-leading performance bonuses.
Interested and qualified individuals, please submit their résumé to:
Jeff Perras – Parts Manager – at email@example.com